Now, you can support the Geller Center while you shop for Shaklee products!
Here's how it works:
Shaklee makes products that everyone uses: Household Cleaners that are and were GREEN before green was a consideration; Personal Care products that don't have carcinogens; and Supplements that are extensively researched.
Order your Shaklee products online through the Geller Center Shaklee store.
Shaklee will pay a portion of your product cost to the Geller Center (about 15-25%).
OUTCOME: You win because you use great, safe, long-lasting products; and the Geller Center wins in having support for their activities!
TO ORDER: www.gellercenter.myshaklee.com
Geller Center representative:
Cyndi - 970-472-9220 or email@example.com
Product of the Month:
Immune Support Products
A strong immune system can help your body fight off environmental challenges and naturally keep your body healthy. Shaklee’s Immune Support Products are Nutriferon, Immunity Formula 1, and Defend & Resist Complex.
Nutriferon - This product was innovated by the discoverer of Interferon, Dr. Ysuhiko Kojima. This product uses pumpkin seed, safflower extract, Asian plantain, and Japanese honeysuckle to support the immune system at the cellular level.
Immunity Formula 1 - This product uses vitamins A Beta Carotene, C, E, B6, and B12, as well as zinc, copper, and selenium to boost your immune system.
Defend & Resist Complex - This is a product to use at the first tickle of a cold. It contains echinacea, black elderberry, and larch tree to enhance your immune system. It can be used as a tea, chewed, or swallowed. With the first signs of duress take every 4 hours for up to 7 days.
Are you a conscious consumer?
Do you want to learn more about Shaklee?
Here are a few facts about Shaklee:
- Shaklee was the first company to create a non-toxic, biodegradable cleaner, known as Basic-H in 1960.
- Shaklee is the very first company in the world to be Climate Neutral certified to fully offset its CO2 emissions, resulting in a net-zero impact on the environment.
- A 16 oz. bottle of Shaklee concentrated cleaner equals the cleaning uses of 5,824 bottles of 26 oz. Windex®.
- When you replace common household cleaners with Shaklee products, you keep 108 lbs. of packaging waste out of landfills; you eliminate 248 lbs. of greenhouse gas; and you do the environmental equivalent of planting 10 trees!
- Shaklee does not test on animals; in fact, they actively support the development, use, and approval of safe alternatives to animal testing throughout the world.
- Shaklee recently completed a worldwide effort to plant a million trees, as part of their "A Million Trees. A Million Dreams" campaign.