Our volunteers do amazing things! Check out our ongoing and special event opportunities.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities:
- Dinner Donors for Food 4 Thought (every Wednesday during Spring and Fall semesters)
- Office and Clerical Work (5-10 hours/wk)
- Yard Maintenance
- Communication and Social Media Volunteer
- Board Membership
- Residential Internship - see our Internship program page for more information about this opportunity
Periodic Volunteer Opportunities:
- Building and Grounds work days or projects (various Saturdays in Spring and Fall)
- Planning for Xaniscape Music Festival (May-Sept)
- Seeking volunteers interested in fundraising, publicity, food and beverage vendors
- Seeking volunteers the day of the event for setup and takedown
- Planning for The Best Little Mardi Gras in Fort Collins (Nov-Mar)
- Seeking volunteers interested in fundraising, publicity, silent auction, decorations, and more
- Seeking volunteers the day of the event for setup
We are happy to welcome individuals, families or groups of volunteers for ongoing projects, or for a special event.
Want to volunteer?
Please contact Laura Nelson for more information and a volunteer application - firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-482-8487.