UNDER CONSTRUCTION Please visit us August 15th for more details
The Geller Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Fort Collins, CO. The purpose of the Geller Center is to provide a safe, open, and inclusive setting in which Colorado State University students and the greater Fort Collins community can deepen and broaden their spiritual lives. We believe that development of the spirit within the whole person is essential for healthy individuals, for vibrant communities, and for a peaceful world. Our programs challenge persons in a pluralistic world to see through a wider lens and to look for root causes of problems; to nurture diverse relationships and develop compassion; to balance academics with other healthy activities; to hold peace and justice as essential values in decision-making; to engage in active service; and to help students and community members make a positive contribution to the world.
- See what our Students have to say about the Geller Center!
- Meet our Staff
- Meet our Board of Directors
- Learn about our rich History
- We're an Incubator. Many great programs and organizations had their start here.
- Read an article written about the Geller Center in The Rocky Mountain Collegian